Since 1987, Sinclair has provided effective customer research to the casual dining industry helping operators reach their goals for improving and maintaining their customer service and customer loyalty. We know the restaurant industry and understand how easy it is to lose a customer and tarnish a sparkling reputation. Restaurant operators face tough challenges in meeting their customers' expectations, keeping their operations within budget and pushing beyond a culture of minimum compliance. Moreover, in this age of social media where word-of-mouth is king, we understand the lasting impact just one bad customer experience can have, eroding your brand equity and decreasing same location sales.
Unlike some service providers, we do not believe one type of measurement program or one methodology is best for all companies; this is why we offer various qualitative and quantitative research services. We not only provide you the insightful information you need to improve performance, we can also provide customer satisfaction surveys and social media monitoring to identify your customers' key drivers of satisfaction and help you align your operations with your customers' expectations - even if your service scores have topped-out.
We will evaluate the different components of your service standards and pinpoint the areas that need further improvement. This can be done through a Sinclair mystery shopping program using our proprietary DiMetric® Scoring or through a combination of mystery shopping and customer satisfaction programs.
Whether it is a customer satisfaction program, mystery shopping, or a combination of programs you can be sure your Sinclair program is the most appropriate for your research needs and will fit your budget.
Sinclair Provides the Following Research Services:
- On-Site Mystery Shopping
- Competitor Mystery Shopping
- Industry Benchmarking with Comparative Competitor Analysis
- Telephone Mystery Shopping
- Video Mystery Shopping
- On-Site Compliance Audits and Inspections
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys - Interactive Web & Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- On-Site Customer Interviews
- Inbound and Outbound Customer Telephone Interviews
- Employee Surveys
- Assess operational performance in areas such as customer service, plan-o-gram and set compliance, and checkout
- Automatically deliver performance-based training or rewards at the store level
- Capture key item pricing of your competitors
- Encourage your managers to create a consistent living brand through their employees
- Ensure proper merchandising execution including, product stocking and pricing
- Ensure the effective launch of new products and marketing promotions across all of your locations
- Ensure your associates are consistently up-selling and cross-selling products at the point of sale
- Ensure FDA compliance
- Ensure alcohol and tobacco compliance
- Establish priorities for improvement that best leverages what you know about your customer and will generate the highest returns
- Gain a deeper understanding of your customers' attitudes and perceptions on product selection, product quality, wait time, and overall satisfaction
- Gain more control in reducing shrink
- Help managers go beyond a culture of minimum compliance to an atmosphere of excellence
- Highlight your top performing locations, and establish performance benchmarks
- Identify your customers' key drivers of satisfaction
- Learn what engages your customers in the last ten feet of their experience
- Track performance down to each individual store and employee
- Uncover additional revenue opportunities
Being in the service measurement business, we hold ourselves to the same high standards of service that we measure for our clients. If a mystery shop is deemed invalid, we will provide the client with another mystery shop as soon as possible at no additional charge. All expenses must be paid by the client such as reimbursable shopper fees. Contact one of our measurement consultants for more details.
If you'd like to hear more about the services we can provide your company, please call to speak with one of our Measurement Consultants: (800) 600-3871 or email us: email@example.com